The reliable, versatile and cost effective WO Series ozone generators are designed to satisfy a wide range of industrial applications. generator are mounted in a GRP/Mild stainless steel cabinet and all the parts that comes in to contact with ozone are made of stain less Steel, glass, PTFE and viton materials. Our corona discharge ozone generator is typically IGBT based high frequency high voltage power supply with Ferrite core transformer by forced air cooled technology, which results in high ozone production with low power consumption.
Our ozone generator is equipped with micro controller technology for smart display which monitors and controls voltage and power, which makes the system highly safe for operation. The concentration of ozone discharged is controllable from 0 – 100% by a dial potentiometer to vary the current to the CD module, which will be displayed on ozone smart display.
Our corona discharge ozone generator produces high concentration and level of ozone by using normal water instead of cooled water, which eliminates the need of chiller.
- Corona Discharge Technology.
- IGBT Based High Voltage Power Supply.
- High Concentration Ozone Upto 8% by Weight.
- 0 – 100% Ozone Variable.
- Smart LCD Display Monitoring and Controller.
- Phase Monitoring and Control.
- Indication of Ozone Output Status.
- Over Current Protection.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Safety Door Switch.
- EMI Protection.
- Water Cooled Corona Discharge Module.
- Feed Gas Flow Control Valve.
- Back Flow Water Safety Control Valve with Ozone Compatibility.
- External Fuse Protection.
- Stainless Steel CD Module.
- GRP/Mild Steel Enclosure with Powder Coated Dual Tone Color.
- Cooling Water Line Safety Protection.
|Model||Max. Ozone Production Gm/hr.||Ozone Concentration % Weight||Feed Gas Flow Range by O2 LPM||Inlet Feed Gas Pressure psi||Power Consumption in Watts||Feed Gas Inlet Fittings mm||Ozone Outlet Fittings mm||Coolingn Water flow by LPM||Cooling Water Inlet / Outlet Fittings mm||Machine Dimension LxWxH mm||Nett Weight in Kgs.||Download|
Product specification are subject to change without notice
Electrical Requirement: 230 Volts 50 Hz Single Phase
Vegetable & Fruit Washing