- Corona Discharge Technology\
- MOSFET based High Voltage Power Supply
- 0 – 100% Ozone Variable
- Smart LCD Display Monitoring & Controller
- Indication of Ozone Output Status
- Over Current Protection
The reliable, versatile and cost effective EO Series ozone generators are designed to satisfy a wide range of industrial applications. The components of EO series ozone generator are mounted in a GRP cabinet and all the parts that comes in to contact with ozone are made of stain less Steel, glass, PTFE and viton materials.
Our corona discharge ozone generator is typically MOSFET based high frequency high voltage power supply with Ferrite core transformer by forced air cooled technology, which results in high ozone production with low power consumption.
Our ozone generator is equipped with micro controller technology for smart display which monitors and controls voltage and power, which makes the system highly safe for operation.
The concentration of ozone discharged is controllable from 0 – 100% by a dial potentiometer to vary the current to the CD module, which will be displayed on ozone smart display. If for any reason ozone production is stopped there will be fault warning display. The unit is protected electrically by an internal and external accessible fuse.
- Corona Discharge Technology.
- MOSFET Based High Voltage Power Supply.
- High Concentration Ozone Upto 6% by Weight.
- 0 – 100% Ozone Variable.
- Smart LCD Display Monitoring and Controller.
- Phase Monitoring and Control.
- Indication of Ozone Output Status.
- Over Current Protection.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Safety Door Switch.
- EMI Protection.
- Air Cooled Corona Discharge Module.
- Feed Gas Flow Control Valve.
- Back Flow Water Safety Control Valve with Ozone Compatibilty.
- External Fuse Protection.
- Stainless Steel CD Module.
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester Enclosure.
|Model||Max. Ozone Production
|Ozone Concentration% Weight||Feed Gas Flow Range by O2 LPM||Inlet Feed GasPressure PSI||Power Consumptionin Watts||Feed Gas Inlet Fittings mm||Ozone Outlet Fittings mm||Machine Dimension LxWxH mm||Nett Weightin Kgs.||Download|
Product specification are subject to change without notice
Electrical Requirement: 230 Volts 50 Hz Single Phase
Vegetable & Fruit Washing
What is ozone?
How does ozone work?
How is ozone produced?