- Corona Discharge Technology
- Manual/Timer Controller Operation
- 0 – 100% Ozone Variable
- LED Visual Ozone Display
We Manufacture a superb range of ozone air sterilization for domestic and industrial applications. With a superior portable design, these ozone air sterilization are ideal for eliminating contamination in air and unique energy-saving model, with superior control featured and durability characteristics these units are available in sizes as per customer requirement.
- Corona Discharge Technology.
- MOSFET Based High Voltage Power Supply.
- Indication of Ozone Output Status.
- Over Current Protection.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Manual/Timer Controller Operation.
- LED Visual Ozone Display.
- Switch Controller – Either Manual/Timer Option.
- 60 Minutes Timer Controller.
- External Fuse.
- Variable Ozone Output.
|Model||Max. Ozone Production Gm/hr.||Maximum Treatment Area in Sq. Ft.||Supply Gas Source||Power Consumption in Watts||Air Flow Rate in CFM||Machine Dimension LxWxH mm||Nett Weight in Kgs.||Download|
|OAS - 2||2||750||Ambient Air||60||60||450x180x200||6|
|OAS - 4||4||1500||5||120||100||450x180x200||7|
Product specification are subject to change without notice
1. Electrical Requirement: 230 Volts 50 Hz Single Phase.
2. Feed Gas: Ambient.
Food & Beverages
Maintenance & Usages:
1. Under normal 12hr/day use, the OAS Series sterilizer Corona Discharge Tube should be cleaned every 3 months once.
2. Cleaning frequency is highly dependent on the humidity level during use.
What is ozone?
How does ozone work?
How is ozone produced?