Ozone Generator for Cold Storage
Ozone Helps Produce Last Longer by Extending Shelf Life.
Common Applications for Ozone use in Food Storage
- Potato Storage Facilities
- Onion Storage Facilities
- Citrus Fruit Storage
- Vegetable Storage
- Aged Ham Storage
- Cool Meat Storage
- Preservation of Fish and Seafood
- General Cold Storage Facilities
Methods of Ozone Application
- Ozone gas can be distributed throughout a cold storage facility at low levels.
- Ozone-sterilized ice is used to pack fresh fish and seafood to prolong freshness.
- Ozone gas is used in meat coolers to inhibit microbiological growth and extend shelf life.
- Ozone is dissolved into water to wash fruits and vegetables and remove mold and bacteria.
- Low levels of ozone gas can be used in containers to prolong shelf life upon delivery.
- Dissolved ozone is used to wash meat and poultry to remove bacteria and extend refrigerated shelf life.
Benefits of Ozone Use in Cold Storage
- Extend shelf-life of the produce within the cold storage facility.
- Air-borne microbiological control.
- Low ozone levels.
- High ozone levels can be used for disinfection when room is empty.
- Surface sanitation can be maintained.
- By inhibiting microbiological growth pathogens on the surface of produce, containers, and walls will be kept to a minimum.
- Eliminate mold growth from cold storage area.
- Odor control.
- Maintain an odor-free cold storage area.
- Keep odors from cross contaminating between products.
- Ethylene Removal.
- Reduced food spoilage microorganisms. (including spores)
Ozone Engineers is a manufacturer of World Class Ozone for Cold Storage, Ozonator for Cold Storage, Cold Storage Ozonation, Ozone Generator for Cold Storage, Ozone System for Cold Storage.