Ozone Generator for Laundry
Laundry water is rich in detergents and surfactant, most of which are very slow to degrade. This increases the Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD). This water can no longer be let out in to the sewage system. Today the use of ozone for treating this water has increased many folds. Ozone is used in the laundry water to break down the detergents to more biodegradable molecules.
- Chemical Savings – Ozone replaces many of the current chemicals used
- Water Savings – Less rinsing of laundry during the cycle saves water.
- Electrical Savings – Less rinsing lowers rinse cycles reducing electrical costs.
- Natural Gas Savings – Cold water can be used when laundering with ozone, lowering the energy necessary to heat the water.
- Labor Savings – Lower chemical usage lowers the necessary rinse cycles, this in turn lowers necessary labor.
- Ozone will reduce all bacteria and viruses that may be on any linens, wiping cloths, or clothing.
- Reduction of cross contamination of illness has been documented in nursing home and hospital facilities using ozone laundering.
- Less rinse water used reduces the overall discharged water.
- Less chemicals used in the laundering process means fewer chemicals discharged with the wastewater.
- Lower COD levels are found in discharge water when using ozone.
Ozone Engineers is a manufacturer of World Class Ozone Generator for Food & Beverage Industry, Food & Beverage Ozone System, Ozone System for Food & Beverage, Ozonator for Food & Beverage.